This app gets its data from a content server by sending requests and receiving responses. As you drill into the data you will see collections of results until you reach the end of the quest: links to single resources that this app transforms into simple views. The model is effectively that of an ebook that gets its data from the cloud.
The documentation for the API itself is at expeDITA API for Content server. Be sure to try the sample links to understand how each segment of the URL behaves as a query for an ever-more specific request, culminating in a named resource.
- Add nav buttons for to/from/sequence
- Add an image request to imbed in the HTML rendition
- Use the more complete library of expeDITA XSL support (current rendering is very basic)
- Add a JSON-driven browser
- Support the remaining HTTP verbs: Create, Update, Delete (although in a sandbox)
- Build out the HTTP status code function. Currently everything defaults to 200--"OK"--even if it is not.
Returned data for request
- Current request: "/api/"
- Group name: "index"
- Query type: "index"
- Resource name: "index"
- API request: "get_data(index,index,index)"
Unupported data type 'get'.